Monday, August 26, 2013

Planet Earth Right In Front of My Eyes!


For some reason my phone didn't pick up my voice, but here is what I was saying: I was sitting on a park bench, reading my scriptures, and contemplating life when out of the corner of my eye I saw an insect going crazy.  I looked at it and couldn't figure out what was happening with the insect, as all I could see were wings flapping.  After taking a closer look, I saw that it was a spider with a fly in its pincers.  The fly was struggling to escape.  Before I could get my camera out, the fly died, but here's some great footage of the fly's blood being sucked. Don't worry, I was disturbed by what I was seeing as well, but still slightly fascinated as I'd never seen a spider at work.  



Isn't nature great?

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kels all I can see is a blob of something. Thanks for the narrative, it made it pretty fascinating!

    ReplyDelete